Friday, August 12, 2011

Taking a Plane Ride Up to McKinley

First Impressions:
Before ther trip - We're going up to McKinley and like I'm really scared but exhilarated!!!!!
On the Eldridge Glacier - This is way too cool!!!!!!
After the ride - It's probably a once in a lifetime experience, but I would do it again if given the chance. God has made such a beautiful earth!

Pictures are as the plane is taking off with Jim next to the pilot, Jane and Mary Kay in the 2nd row, Dick and Judy in the 3rd row, and Ann in the rumble seat. The pilot asked who would sit in the back and no one answered so I said okay I would sit there in the loner position. I soon found out that was a great seat as I could see and shoot pics from both sides and there was less interference from the wings for pics from the back.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment